Happy Sunday! We are open from 11:00 am until 8:00 pm
- Private Events
- Growler Refills
- Pet Friendly
WELCOME TO BOLD ROCK NELLYSFORD!
Located on the famed beverage corridor along Rt. 151 in Nelson County, the flagship Bold Rock Cider Barn opened in August 2014 and represents our company headquarters, the center of operations, and primary cider production facility. The ‘Chapel of Apple’ as it is affectionately known is a beautifully rustic timber-framed barn overlooking the Rockfish River. Our staff will be happy to explain the process behind our award-winning craft hard cider and following a tasting, enjoy a pint, flight, or delicious food from our Bold Kitchen.
- Curbside Pick-Up: Bold Rock will continue to offer curbside pick-up service or any guests solely interested in package to-go, please order online or call (434-361-1030) once on site for ordering and contactless pick-up.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Nellysford Tap Room, we’ll see you soon!
– Team Bold Rock
We’ve brewed up a fresh, new rewards program just for you. It’s easy to understand and rewards you for ALL purchases including food, beverages and retail items. Get 150 points just for signing up!
1020 Rockfish Valley Highway (RT 151)
Nellysford, VA 22958
Regular Business Hours
- Monday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Thursday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Please note: we do occasionally have special hours due to private events. Click the link below to check closings.
Bold Rock invites guests to enjoy our facilities for private and corporate events. Investigate availability and pricing by submitting an event inquiry.Event Inquiry