Happy Saturday! We are open from 11:00 am until 9:00 pm
BOLD ROCK NELLYSFORD IS NOW OPEN FOR ON-SITE ENJOYMENT!
Bold Rock Nellysford is back open for your enjoyment. Please read about our commitment to our visitor’s health and safety: Crafting a Better Experience
Bold Rock is pleased to now offer Cider, Seltzer, Craft Cocktails and a limited food menu for on premise enjoyment beginning June 3rd! Please be aware of the following adjustments to our service approach to ensure the safety of all guests and staff:
- Guest Face Mask Guidance: All guests must wear a face mask when traversing the property, both upon arrival and when departing your seating area. Guests may only remove their face mask when seated at a table.
- Enhanced Safety Measures: All staff are required to wear a face mask at all times and will be frequently washing hands to disinfect and prevent any potential transmission. Additionally, public surfaces such as bar tops and door handles will be disinfected regularly. All beverages will be served in single-use greenware bio-degradable plastic cups and all hand held menus are single-use.
- Ordering Points and Traffic Flow: Our Cidery now only features entry from the main door and one way traffic through the facility to order beverages/food or use the restroom. Access has temporarily been restricted to our beverage to-go and merchandise areas and any related purchases may be made at an outdoor package and merchandise station or via our online ordering platform.
- Seating: Capacity has been restricted to 75 patrons on our patio seating area so if upon arrival this area is full, guests may continue down to the meadow for additional seating options where portable toilets have been placed for your convenience. Guests must exit the meadow through the lower exit and traverse back around to the front entrance to order another beverage or utilize the facilities for the weekend of May 29-31.
- Curbside Pick-Up: Bold Rock will continue to offer curbside pick-up service or any guests solely interested in package to-go, please order online or call (434-361-1030) once on site for ordering and contactless pick-up.
Nellysford Taproom Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 12 PM – 6 PM
Friday/Saturday: 11 AM – 9 PM
Sunday: 12 PM – 8 PM
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Nellysford Tap Room, we’ll see you soon!
– Team Bold Rock
Located on the famed beverage corridor along Rt. 151 in Nelson County, the flagship Bold Rock Cider Barn opened in August 2014 and represents our company headquarters, center of operations and primary cider production facility. The ‘Chapel of Apple’ as it is affectionately known is a beautifully rustic timber framed barn overlooking the Rockfish River. Our staff will be happy to explain the process behind our award winning craft hard cider and following a tasting, enjoy a pint, flight or delicious food from our Feed Room.
- Private Events
- Growler Refills
- Pet Friendly
1020 Rockfish Valley Highway (RT 151)
Nellysford, VA 22958
Regular Business Hours
- Monday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Friday 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Please note: we do occasionally have special hours due to private events. Click the link below to check closings.
Bold Rock invites guests to enjoy our facilities for private and corporate events. Investigate availability and pricing by submitting an event inquiry.Event Inquiry